A Conference for Economics Instructors
The conference includes the following presentations from five Harvard faculty:
- Greg Mankiw, The Challenges Facing U.S. Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Alberto Alesina, Social Policies in the U.S. and Europe: Why So Different?
- Eric Mazur, Confessions of a Converted Lecturer
- Ben Friedman, Religious Influences on Economic Thinking: Where Did the Economics We Teach Come From?
- Jeremy Stein, Lessons from the Financial Crisis
Interested? Click through the above link to learn more. (Please note that space is limited. We may not be able to accommodate everyone who expresses interest, and for that, I apologize in advance.) If you have any questions, feel free to contact John Carey at firstname.lastname@example.org.