- Predict How Long You'll Live
- Predict Your Child's Due Date
- Predict the Market Value of Your Home
- Predict Your Child's Adult Height
- Predict Justice Kennedy's Vote
You can also read the first chapter of Ian's new book Supercrunchers.
Random Observations for Students of Economics
I am the Robert M. Beren Professor of Economics at Harvard University, where I teach introductory economics (ec 10). I use this blog to keep in touch with my current and former students. Teachers and students at other schools, as well as others interested in economic issues, are welcome to use this resource.